Join our team
Why choose Brightblue:
- Best in class approach to Data and Marketing Analytics
- Only recruit the brightest and best in mathematics, statistics and economics
- Unique personable nature helps embed analytics in our clients’ organisation
- Investment in staff well being, with regular team away days and events
- Investment in R&D to create market first tools and visualisations
- Working in a fast moving office space with entrepreneurial companies like ourselves
- Vibrant and fun atmosphere (brand new co-working space with happy hour on Friday, weekly events, free breakfast every month and free tea and coffee)
We are looking for bright and personable graduates who are looking to excel, have fun and make a real difference for our clients. The role includes; liaising with the client to collect and prepare the data from a range of sources, using R and Excel to build market leading models, then putting together presentations to deliver the key findings and insight back to the client.
Progression in the company is entirely on merit – everyone is encouraged to progress as quickly as they want. We offer training in the application of econometrics to marketing and sales evaluation, as well as providing further development on presentation skills, Excel, visual basic, R and the commercial application of our work.
As a young company, there’s a big opportunity to get involved in the wider running of the business such as revenue growth management, new business, research & development, improving internal processes and tool development.
The role will require the following attributes:
- Mathematics, Statistics or Economics degree with 2.1 or higher
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a clear and simple manner
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, R or VBA is advantageous, but not essential
- Experience of modelling with statistical packages
- A team player with entrepreneurial drive
- Enjoy presenting and sharing ideas with others
- A postgraduate degree is advantageous, but not essential
We are always on the look out for exceptional experienced Analysts. Please contact us as per below, if you wish to join the team.……