Brightblue’s End Year Review And Highlights
As we head into 2020, we thought to share with you our 2019 achievements.
What happened in 2019:
- Brightblue named as one of the UK’s 70 fastest growing tech companies.
- Hired 7 talented people, creating a dynamic team of 26.
- Our market leading ‘Real Time Modelling’ SaaS tool, React, delivering econometric modelling updates in days rather than months, got faster with more granular insights.
- Welcomed 10 new clients on board.
- Attended the “Women in Data” event as well as the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Event “The Future Business….Business 2030.”
- Hosted our first 2 roundtable Brightblue events with themes: “Bricks vs Clicks” and “Financial Services”.
- Achieved an overall likelihood to recommend of 9.1 from clients.
- Readjusted our brand’s values to meet our business strategy to “Be Clear”, “Be Impartial” and “Be Brave”.
Things we have planned for 2020:
• Developing our Real Time Modelling SaaS solution even more.
• Kick off the Heart of the City Foundation Programme 2020. The programme will equip Business Leaders with significant knowledge and tools to make sure their business has a positive impact on people, places and planet by developing a responsible business programme.
• Continue to develop our proposition to keep up with marketing developments and client expectations.
• Innovate to make modelling clearer and transparent for our clients.
• Host more roundtable Brightblue events.
• Continue to provide leading edge independent marketing analytics.
Let’s make 2020 a year to remember!